Business Lending Services
We are a full-service commercial lender offering flexible financing solutions for a variety of businesses including real estate, commercial, industrial, and professional services. Our local decision-making capabilities help us facilitate the responsiveness you want, and a higher level of personalized service. We draw upon our deep business lending experience and knowledge of our marketplace to provide sound business perspective.
Venture Banking & Lending
Stifel Bank’s Venture Banking group is dedicated to providing debt capital financing and commercial banking solutions to entrepreneurs and their businesses. With national coverage capabilities, our solutions are targeted broadly toward the technology and healthcare industries.
Treasury Services & Capabilities
- A full-service commercial bank with global, digital banking capabilities
- User-friendly, online banking platform that can meet the needs of both small and large businesses
- High-touch, dedicated customer service organization with white-glove approach to relationship management
- Full suite of treasury management products and solutions, including operating and investment accounts, credit cards, letters of credit, ACH/wiring, and foreign exchange
- Stage: Seed through expansion stage/IPO
- Loan Sizes: $1- $50 million, with the ability to syndicate large opportunities.
- Structures: Revolving Lines of Credit and Term Loans
- Maturities: 12 to 60 months
- Industries: Technology, Technology-enabled Healthcare, IT and Services, Life Sciences
- Stifel Platform: Our clients have sophisticated needs that often require access to other specialty teams with the Stifel family. Investment banking, equity research, asset management, and private bank partners add value through our collaborative approach
Contact Venture Banking
Fund Banking & Lending
Stifel Bank’s Fund Banking group is specifically focused on fund-level banking and lending. With national coverage capabilities, our solutions integrate a high-touch approach to relationship management and customer service.
- Core focus on simple, flexible, and competitive capital call lines of credit or subscription lines of credit used to effectively manage fund cash
- Full-service online banking platform with capabilities required to seamlessly manage fund operations across multiple users and fund administrators
- Other tailored credit solutions, including NAV/hybrid lines of credit and management company/GP financing
- Integration into the Stifel network as a one-stop solution that includes:
- Direct lending/banking for portfolio companies/assets at all stages (early stage venture lending, cash flow lending, and other specialized credit structures)
- Investment banking services, including M&A, debt/equity capital markets, restructuring, and other advisory services with specific expertise in a broad range of industry segments
- Traditional fundraising services through placement agent
Capital Call Line Profile
- Borrower Type: Any closed-end private fund – private equity, venture capital, private credit, real estate, fund of funds, and others
- Fund Size: ~$50 million - $1 billion+
- Line Size: ~$5 million - $200 million+ (typically ~10% - 30% of fund)
- Pricing: Market competitive, with uncommitted/flex options to reduce or eliminate fees
- Tenure: Renewed annually through life of fund with built-in extensions
- Advance Rate: Blanket advance rates on callable capital from all Limited Partners with step-ups as fund becomes substantially called
- Collateral: Pledge of General Partner rights to call capital
Contact Fund Banking
Commercial Real Estate
- Land Acquisition and Development
- Purchase Financing for Owner-Occupied Properties
- Investment Real Estate
- Construction Financing
Need more information?
Contact Commercial Lending